For Businesses / Customers:
To get started you need to follow these steps:
1. Sign-up to Designira and verify your email address.
2. Start browsing the design categories
to find the design items you need.
3. Complete the Project Brief.
4. Review your order and pay using your PayPal account, or your credit/debit card which is processed by PayPal as well.
5. Post your project and wait for interested designers to apply. You can monitor your project progress from (Your Projects) tab.
6. Start receiving the design concepts from your designer, request the amendments you would like to apply, then receive the final design and source files after being reviewed by Designira.
To join Designira team and start working on design projects, you’re requested to:
1. Register an account as a designer (by clicking on “Become a designer
2. Build up your profile and upload your work portfolio, then submit for Designira's review.
3. After you are approved by Designira, you may start applying to projects of your interest from (Browse Projects).
4. Once you find a project you are interested in simply visit the job page and click on the "Apply
" button. You will be asked to provide your bid for the project duration and the number of concepts you will be able to provide within this time duration.
5. As you applied for an open project, the client will select only one designer to work on their project. If you’re selected to do the project, you’ll be committed to deliver the requested design within the duration you provided.
6. Submit the design concepts and wait for the client’s feedback for revisions that may apply.
7. After the revision stage, you will be required to submit the final desin along with the source files for Designira's review.
8. Once the final design is approved, the project shall be closed and you will receive the payment.